Our doctors are your partners and advocates for your health, and you can rely on our comprehensive services at every stage of your life. We are focused on you—so you can focus on what matters.
Anne E. Miller, M.D.
Dr. Anne Miller is the only glaucoma specialist in Cheyenne and Wyoming. She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma including medical, laser and incisional surgery. Dr. Miller also performs small incision no-stitch cataract surgery. In addition to her specialties, Dr. Miller is a comprehensive ophthalmologist. She sees patients for routine eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses as well. Dr. Miller always accepts new patients.
Dr. Miller is originally from Colorado. She joined Cheyenne Eye Clinic after her fellowship training in 2001 and is happy to make her home in Cheyenne.
- Certified by the American Board of Optometry
- Medical Degree from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Internship at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Hospital in Denver
- Ophthalmology Residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas
- Fellowship in Glaucoma Treatment and Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas
- President of the Wyoming Ophthalmological Society, Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology, Member of the American Glaucoma Society, Member of the Wyoming Medical Society
Jennifer M. Nottage, M.D.
Dr. Jennifer Nottage is a fellowship-trained Cornea, External Disease, and Refractive Surgery specialist—the only one in the Cheyenne area. She provides comprehensive eye care and expert cataract care. Her skills in corneal transplants and disease treatment are an asset to the Cheyenne community.
Dr. Nottage was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. She was in private practice in the Midwest for five years before joining Cheyenne Eye Clinic. Dr. Nottage, her husband Chris, and their two young children enjoy calling southeast Wyoming home. They are a very active family and especially enjoy hiking and skiing together.
- Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Medical Degree from University of Missouri-Kansas City, School of Medicine
- Internship at University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Ophthalmology Residency at University of Maryland
- Fellowship in Cornea and External Disease at Wills Eye Institute
- Wyoming Councilor for the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Cornea Society, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, Wyoming Ophthalmological Society, and Wyoming Medical Society
Kristopher T. Hubbard, O.D.
Dr. Kristopher Hubbard enjoys practicing optometry in his hometown of Cheyenne. He is a graduate of Central High School. He is married to Rachel Peterson, also of Cheyenne. Dr. Hubbard received his Doctor of Optometry degree in Tennessee at Southern College of Optometry. While in Memphis, he performed eye care for military veterans at the VA Hospital, worked in a large inner-city clinic, and provided LASIK and cataract surgery co-management with area ophthalmologists. He then entered private practice in Alliance, Nebraska, where he practiced for 7 years before returning to Cheyenne. He has experience treating patients of all ages with all types of eye conditions.
Dr. Hubbard and his wife have 3 boys and 3 girls. Dr. Hubbard enjoys running, being outdoors, and spending time with his family.
- Optometry Degree from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis
- Licensed in Wyoming, Colorado, and Nebraska
Laryssa R. Dragan, M.D.
Laryssa Dragan, MD is an Ivy League trained, Board Certified, and Fellowship trained oculofacial plastic surgeon. Dr. Dragan is the only Fellow, of the respected American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, who is welcoming new patients in Wyoming.
Dr. Dragan had the wonderful opportunity to pursue medical training on both the east and west coasts of the U.S. and is an expert in reconstructive and cosmetic oculofacial plastic surgery. She is also pleased to offer patients non-surgical cosmetic options for the face and eyes, such as neuro-relaxants for wrinkles and dermal fillers for facial rejuvenation.
Prior to founding Artisan MD Eyelid and Facial Plastic Surgery, Dr. Dragan spent 12 years in a busy oculofacial plastic surgery practice in Boulder County. In this setting, she earned a reputation as an exceptionally skilled and caring oculofacial plastic surgeon who was sought after both by patients and physician colleagues. She is delighted to be a consulting physician at the Cheyenne Eye Clinic.
“My approach to medicine and aesthetics is a collaborative one with my patients. Together we individualize a treatment plan based on a patient’s anatomy, lifestyle, and goals. I enjoy empowering my patients with education. This gives them the confidence to make an informed decision about how to best achieve their medical and aesthetic goals.”
- Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Medical Degree from State University of New York School of Medicine
- Internship at Greenwich Hospital-Yale New Haven Hospitals
- Ophthalmology Residency at Yale
- Fellowship in Oculofacial Plastic Surgery at University of California San Francisco
- Invited Member Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society and Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society
- Member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, American Academy of Ophthalmology, Colorado Medical Society, Colorado Society of Eye Physicians
Taylor A. Bowman, O.D.
Dr. Taylor Bowman is an optometrist who specializes in low vision. She is from Dallas, Pennsylvania. She graduated with her Bachelor’s degree after three years from Juniata College, where she played field hockey her first year. Dr. Bowman went to Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University. Dr. Bowman chose to specialize in low vision because her grandfather has macular degeneration. When she learned about low vision and the technology available for low vision patients, Dr. Bowman told her grandfather he should see a low vision doctor; it was life-changing for him.
After graduating from optometry school, Dr. Bowman pursued residency training in ocular disease and low vision rehabilitation at the Lexington, KY Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center. She loved working with the veterans and being able to provide them with the technology they need to see better. She sees it as her way of giving back. In addition to ocular disease and low vision, Dr. Bowman received training in eye exams for individuals with traumatic brain injuries and for individuals with conditions that require them to be fit in specialty contact lenses.
Dr. Bowman has a cat named Booger who moved to Cheyenne with her from Kentucky. She likes long distance running and biking, and plans to add swimming to her resume. She’s a fan of all things outdoors, which drew her to this part of the country!
- Optometry Degree from Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University
- Optometry Residency in Ocular Disease/Low Vision Rehabilitation at Lexington Kentucky Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center
- Licensed in Pennsylvania and Wyoming