Our doctors are your partners and advocates for your health, and you can rely on our comprehensive services at every stage of your life. We are focused on you—so you can focus on what matters.
Anne E. Miller, M.D.
Dr. Anne specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma including medical, laser and incisional surgery. She also performs MIGS procedures for glaucoma (Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery). Dr. Miller is also a cataract surgeon and performs small incision no-stitch cataract surgery and offers advanced technology lens implants. Dr. Miller always accepts new patients.
Dr. Miller is originally from Colorado. She has been at the Cheyenne Eye Clinic and Surgery Center since 2001 and she, her husband and 2 growing boys are happy to call Cheyenne home.
- Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Medical Degree from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Internship at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Hospital in Denver
- Ophthalmology Residency and Glaucoma Fellowship at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas
- President of the Wyoming Ophthalmological Society, Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology, Member of the American Glaucoma Society, Member of the Wyoming Medical Society
David J. Smits, M.D.
Dr. David Smits is a comprehensive ophthalmologist whose clinical focus is on cataract and glaucoma surgery. In addition to medical and laser treatment of glaucoma, he has an interest in minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS), often performed in conjunction with cataract surgery. His continued research interests include teleophthalmology, specifically teleglaucoma, with goals to improve access, efficiency and quality of glaucoma care to a rapidly expanding population.
Dr. Smits grew up in Colorado and loves living in the west. In his free time, he enjoys hiking, skiing, and playing the piano. Dr. Smits and his wife and their baby boy are proud to now call Wyoming their home.
- Medical Degree from the University of Colorado
- Internship with the Colorado Health Foundation at Presbyterian St. Luke’s Hospital
- Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Colorado Eye Center
- Glaucoma Fellowship at Massachusetts Eye and Ear, Harvard Medical School
Kristopher T. Hubbard, O.D.
Dr. Kristopher Hubbard enjoys practicing optometry in his hometown of Cheyenne. He is a graduate of Central High School. He is married to Rachel Peterson, also of Cheyenne. Dr. Hubbard received his Doctor of Optometry degree in Tennessee at Southern College of Optometry. While in Memphis, he performed eye care for military veterans at the VA Hospital, worked in a large inner-city clinic, and provided LASIK and cataract surgery co-management with area ophthalmologists. He then entered private practice in Alliance, Nebraska, where he practiced for 7 years before returning to Cheyenne. He has experience treating patients of all ages with all types of eye conditions.
Dr. Hubbard and his wife have 3 boys and 3 girls. Dr. Hubbard enjoys running, being outdoors, and spending time with his family.
- Optometry Degree from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis
- Licensed in Wyoming, Colorado, and Nebraska
Taylor A. Bowman, O.D.
Dr. Taylor Bowman is an optometrist who specializes in low vision. She is from Dallas, Pennsylvania. She graduated with her Bachelor’s degree after three years from Juniata College, where she played field hockey her first year. Dr. Bowman went to Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University. Dr. Bowman chose to specialize in low vision because her grandfather has macular degeneration. When she learned about low vision and the technology available for low vision patients, Dr. Bowman told her grandfather he should see a low vision doctor; it was life-changing for him.
After graduating from optometry school, Dr. Bowman pursued residency training in ocular disease and low vision rehabilitation at the Lexington, KY Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center. She loved working with the veterans and being able to provide them with the technology they need to see better. She sees it as her way of giving back. In addition to ocular disease and low vision, Dr. Bowman received training in eye exams for individuals with traumatic brain injuries and for individuals with conditions that require them to be fit in specialty contact lenses.
Dr. Bowman has a cat named Booger who moved to Cheyenne with her from Kentucky. She likes long-distance running and biking, and plans to add swimming to her resume. She’s a fan of all things outdoors, which drew her to this part of the country!
- Optometry Degree from Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University
- Optometry Residency in Ocular Disease/Low Vision Rehabilitation at Lexington Kentucky Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center
- Licensed in Pennsylvania and Wyoming
Laryssa R. Dragan, M.D.
Laryssa Dragan, MD is an Ivy League trained, Board Certified, and Fellowship trained oculofacial plastic surgeon. Dr. Dragan is the only Fellow, of the respected American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, who is welcoming new patients in Wyoming.
Dr. Dragan had the wonderful opportunity to pursue medical training on both the east and west coasts of the U.S. and is an expert in reconstructive and cosmetic oculofacial plastic surgery. She is also pleased to offer patients non-surgical cosmetic options for the face and eyes, such as neuro-relaxants for wrinkles and dermal fillers for facial rejuvenation.
Prior to founding Artisan MD Eyelid and Facial Plastic Surgery, Dr. Dragan spent 12 years in a busy oculofacial plastic surgery practice in Boulder County. In this setting, she earned a reputation as an exceptionally skilled and caring oculofacial plastic surgeon who was sought after both by patients and physician colleagues. She is delighted to be a consulting physician at the Cheyenne Eye Clinic.
“My approach to medicine and aesthetics is a collaborative one with my patients. Together we individualize a treatment plan based on a patient’s anatomy, lifestyle, and goals. I enjoy empowering my patients with education. This gives them the confidence to make an informed decision about how to best achieve their medical and aesthetic goals.”
- Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Medical Degree from State University of New York School of Medicine
- Internship at Greenwich Hospital-Yale New Haven Hospitals
- Ophthalmology Residency at Yale
- Fellowship in Oculofacial Plastic Surgery at University of California San Francisco
- Invited Member Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society and Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society
- Member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, American Academy of Ophthalmology, Colorado Medical Society, Colorado Society of Eye Physicians
Matthew Asano, MD
Dr. Mattew Asano is a Vitreoretinal Specialist focusing on medical and surgical treatments for diseases of the macula, retina, and the vitreous.
Dr. Asano is married and has two daughters. He is an avid skier, bicyclist, and hiker so he is excited to explore the northern Colorado landscape and enjoy our outstanding weather.
- Graduate of Swarthmore College in Swarthmore, PA
- Harvard University Extension School in Cambridge, MA
- Medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA
- Ophthalmology residency from Cook County Health and Hospital System in Chicago, IL
- Retina fellowship at Boston University School of Medicine and Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Boston, MA
Arthur Korotkin, MD
Dr. Arthur Korotkin is a Vitreoretinal Specialist. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and kids, hiking, and an occasional good book.
- University of Colorado, Surgical and Medical Vitreoretinal Fellowship
- University of California San Diego, Residency in ophthalmology, Chief Resident
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas, Internal medicine internship
- University of Texas Southwestern, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California San Diego, Summa Cum Laude
Cullen Ryburn, MD
Dr. Cullen Ryburn specializes in the medical and surgical management of corneal diseases, laser vision correction, complex cataract surgery, and anterior segment reconstruction.
In his free time, he enjoys kayaking, snowboarding, backpacking, fishing, and basically any outdoor activity! He also has a special interest in photography, capturing some of his favorite moments while exploring America’s amazing national parks.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship in Cornea, Refractive, and External Disease
- University of Colorado, Ophthalmology Residency
- Virginia Mason, Transitional Medicine Internship
- Texas Tech University El Paso, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Bachelor of Science