Dr. Jennifer Nottage is a fellowship-trained Cornea, External Disease, and Refractive Surgery specialist—the only one in the Cheyenne area. She provides comprehensive eye care and expert cataract care. Her skills in corneal transplants and disease treatment are an asset to the Cheyenne community.
Dr. Nottage was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. She was in private practice in the Midwest for five years before joining Cheyenne Eye Clinic. Dr. Nottage, her husband Chris, and their two young children enjoy calling southeast Wyoming home. They are a very active family and especially enjoy hiking and skiing together.
- Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Medical Degree from University of Missouri-Kansas City, School of Medicine
- Internship at University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Ophthalmology Residency at University of Maryland
- Fellowship in Cornea and External Disease at Wills Eye Institute
- Wyoming Councilor for the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Cornea Society, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, Wyoming Ophthalmological Society, and Wyoming Medical Society