Dr. Anne specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma including medical, laser and incisional surgery. She also performs MIGS procedures for glaucoma (Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery). Dr. Miller is also a cataract surgeon and performs small incision no-stitch cataract surgery and offers advanced technology lens implants. Dr. Miller always accepts new patients.
Dr. Miller is originally from Colorado. She has been at the Cheyenne Eye Clinic and Surgery Center since 2001 and she, her husband and 2 growing boys are happy to call Cheyenne home.
- Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Medical Degree from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Internship at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Hospital in Denver
- Ophthalmology Residency and Glaucoma Fellowship at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas
- President of the Wyoming Ophthalmological Society, Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology, Member of the American Glaucoma Society, Member of the Wyoming Medical Society