Dr. Anne Miller is the only glaucoma specialist in Cheyenne and Wyoming. She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma including medical, laser and incisional surgery. Dr. Miller also performs small incision no-stitch cataract surgery. In addition to her specialties, Dr. Miller is a comprehensive ophthalmologist. She sees patients for routine eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses as well. Dr. Miller always accepts new patients.
Dr. Miller is originally from Colorado. She joined Cheyenne Eye Clinic after her fellowship training in 2001 and is happy to make her home in Cheyenne.
- Certified by the American Board of Optometry
- Medical Degree from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Internship at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Hospital in Denver
- Ophthalmology Residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas
- Fellowship in Glaucoma Treatment and Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas
- President of the Wyoming Ophthalmological Society, Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology, Member of the American Glaucoma Society, Member of the Wyoming Medical Society